Where is iBox Self Storage located?

iBox Self Storage - Murphy Creek
1255 S Gun Club Rd.
Aurora, CO 80018

How much notice do I need to give before I vacate?

We require a 10-day written notice to vacate before you move out 2 weeks prior to the end of the month.

Do you offer any coupons or discounts?

Yes. Rent a unit and get 50% off your first months on select units. We also offer a 10% military discount.                                   
Call for the most up to date specials... 

How do I pay my storage bill?

You have several options to pay your bill. Stop by the facility and pay your bill in-person, mail a check, use a debit or credit card online through our website or give us a call to pay over the phone. It may be easier to sign up for our autopay program to avoid late payments. The money will be charged directly from your credit card or debited from the checking account.

What forms or payment are accepted?

We accept cash, check, money orders, and most debit or credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.

How do I figure out what unit size to rent?

Our storage calculator is very helpful in helping determine what unit size is best for you. You can also call your facility to speak with a storage expert.

Do I need to bring my own lock?

We sell cylinder locks in our office. We require you to use those since we’re confident that they’re secure enough to protect your belongings from possible intruders.

What security measures have been taken?

Our facility is under 24-hour video surveillance, fenced and gated. Enter your passcode into the gate for easy entrance. Be mindful of who has your code so that we can avoid vandalism and theft.

What documents do I need to rent a space?

Please have a valid government issued ID such as a driver’s license, military ID or passport.

What types of leases are offered?

We offer month-to-month leases, rent is due on the monthly anniversary of move in. Call for specific questions.

Is insurance required for me to store my items?

We do require our tenants to provide proof of insurance. We offer on-site insurance or you can use your personal homeowners/renters insurance.